Sunday, February 7, 2010

TRUE or FALSE: its better to be bi-sexual than to be straight?

I think its true.TRUE or FALSE: its better to be bi-sexual than to be straight?
I think that it's better to... actually, I don't think that one is better than the other. Though, you're right, having more options does sound intriguing...TRUE or FALSE: its better to be bi-sexual than to be straight?
It is neither true nor false.


It is but an opinion... and that is all you are going to get here....


But you cannot say that one is better then the other because, some people will disagree..... with the other people who say the opposite answer....


Everyone is allowed to be with who they want and need to be with.


Whether it be the same sex, different sex, different race.....


Being Bi-sexual.... you are just open to other options of different people to date.


But the truth is that, in the end you will choose one or the other sex to marry and settle down with....


In the end you cannot have both.....


It is all just a matter of the way your heart works... and what your heart wants.
I personally don't think either is better. Love and sexuality are difficult and exciting no matter what.


From my own conversations with male and female friends who identify as bisexual, I get the impression that it's more difficult. Not necessarily inferior or 'worse', just more challenging and often confusing.
I believe in being gay or straight. Bi sexuals are confused. One of my gay friends thinks that bi sexuals give gays a bad name because it makes it look like they choose to be the way they are. It's annoying.
permissive behavior , monogamy , would ask you to make up your mind , so which is it ? playing the field , or have a relationship .
I would say neither, you are what you are, whether that be straight, bisexual or gay. Its whatever suits the individual person that matters...
I think it's better to know who you are and what you want and go after it, PERIOD!! It that's means straight, bi, sideways or upside down, be yourself..
The answer is to be yourself whatever that may be, homosexual, heterosexual or bi, it doesn't matter as long as your not hurting others or your self.
True or false? You make it sound as though its definative to all humans as if its fact.





There is no true OR false way, only your way.
...false...STD prevalent...
And why is it better to be bi-sexual than being straight? Why do you think it is true? I am waiting for your response.
I'm sure that depends on your sexual orientation at birth would be. It's not a true false answer.
If you think of dating as a numbers game, it sure would be easier to hook up.
FALSE........and that's my personal opinion. I have no problems with bi-sexuals......I just choose to be straight. :)
Better to be straight





Then everyone knows where they stand
false in my opinion
That's what I often say...';F**K everybody!';





..but I really don't mean it *that* way.
true

No comments:

Post a Comment