Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or False: A scottish terrier appears in the movie';101 Dalmatains';?

I believe so. Somewhere along the twilight bark.





Jacque was from Lady and the Tramp.





That's okay. 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp have been burning up my PS3 for the past 2 weeks also Milo and Otis.





*ADD* Yes I just turned it on and scrolled through the Twilight bark scenes. He appears after the Great Dane. He's wearing a blue collar.True or False: A scottish terrier appears in the movie';101 Dalmatains';?
Well yes TRUE also known as an Aberdeen Terrier - Jock





http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/scottishterr鈥?/a>





Oh my bad I was thinking of Lady and the Tramp! (slaps forehead!)True or False: A scottish terrier appears in the movie';101 Dalmatains';?
false. true or false: this is not a question about dogs? true


true or false: dalmatains is spelled incorrectly? true
true.
True
I'm pretty sure that is true
true!

No comments:

Post a Comment