Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A cleanser that's supposed to make you breakout is the first step of decongesting. True or false?

I use the Bliss Steep Clean Cleansing Milk, and it's supposed to decongest your skin, which I've researched that it's supposed to make you breakout. Is that true?A cleanser that's supposed to make you breakout is the first step of decongesting. True or false?
I'm not sure what ';decongesting'; the skin means, but I've always used an exfoliation process that brings all the blemishes to the surface. I have found that using a product like - ';Neutrogena Multi Vitamin Acne Treatment';, (though I'm not acne prone), helps in counter acting the break-outs at first. Once all those things come to the surface and disappear, its easier to have clear skin.





It is good to bring all that crap to the surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment