Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got stopped by police for speeding and DUI, but the DUI is false. I didn't tell my po for a month. What do?

You think she will do?! Otherwise I've been behaving!!:)I got stopped by police for speeding and DUI, but the DUI is false. I didn't tell my po for a month. What do?
You can compare how the insurance quotes would change, for example here - autoinsurance.noneto.comI got stopped by police for speeding and DUI, but the DUI is false. I didn't tell my po for a month. What do?
Your question is not in detail...





Why are you on probation? Is it due to DUI or something like that?





If you are on probation due to a DUI and get a speeding ticket, then you might have complications. The PO can send you to jail or she could have you report more...





Not sure what you mean by DUI is false but if it is false, then I wouldnt worry about it





Have you been convicted of speeding? I wouldnt until you are convicted.





Good luck to you
Other than being arrested for two crimes and then making accusations against the police for making a false arrest, you've not done anything wrong.....oh, and not telling your PO for a yeear will really help a lot.





Looks like you'll be spending Christmas in jail, bubba......





I can see why you're on probation.....
You should move to Iran.
What should you do?? You should GROW UP!
Have you gone to court on the DUI? You need to inform your PO about the speeding and DUI, but if you have not been convicted of the DUI, then you still have a fighting chance.
Hmmm.....it was 'false' but you still hid it?





Uh huh.





How about coming clean now and just going to jail once you tell your PO?

No comments:

Post a Comment