Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just got false lashes how do i put them on myself?

I have SOME idea to put them on but i really don't know what to do im just playin around with them. I got them as a whole pair of lashes enough for one eye. but am i surpose to cut them and put them on as a indivusual or pair? i just want like a few lashes not a whole eye worths. Im so confused, I need help!I just got false lashes how do i put them on myself?
very carefully... haha!





seriously... you put a thin line of the lash glue at the base of the false lashes. wait about 15 to 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky (sort of dry, but not really). then starting at the corner of your eye (you pick... inside or outside corner) carefully attach them to your lid. just be careful not to go too high or too low (don't glue them to your natural lash.. it sucks trying to get the glue out).I just got false lashes how do i put them on myself?
i usually cut mine into pieces...i only put one section of it and the very outside of my lashes...it looks really cool, and that way i can save the other sections that i didnt use for another time!! plus, when you don't use the whole fake lash, it looks more real!
If you only wanted a couple you would of been better off buying the individual one but since it seems that you bought the strip one.. just cut them in slices and dip them in the glue and place them as close to the lash line as you can..... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment