Sunday, February 7, 2010

When will athesits stop falling for all that false science and accept the truth of the LORD?

I am not wearing clothesWhen will athesits stop falling for all that false science and accept the truth of the LORD?
Science doesn't claim to know the truth. Real scientists only come up with theories. I think a good scientist is critical of their own findings and perception of the findings. Some things scientists find out hold truth, like how to get rid of a virus, but that has nothing to do with spirituality. Also, I believe people who think they know the truth, for example religious people, are very faithful in ';themselves';. People who are like this have a tendency to not criticize themselves. The inability to criticize oneself can be a personal weakness for any person. Ignorance is not bliss. Honestly I would think God would want people to focus on loving one another rather than trying to convert them. There is a difference.When will athesits stop falling for all that false science and accept the truth of the LORD?
How is Science false? by definition, Science is the understanding of reality. The lord is what dillusionall idiots call the universe. the universe doesnt give a rats *** about you!!!!
When HELL freezes over !! or people such as you use spell check ,the only thing that is false is what you believe in and i love being an Atheist !! as i can say it as it is with out a problem cobber !!
What false science?





Alchemy? Astrology? Phrenology?
You say science is false and announce it on your computer running completely on electricity...
You would rather believe in the invisible sky daddy, when have you seen him, had him over for dinner have you!
You're trying hard for the Troll of the Year award, but I still think it goes to that 1 Corinthians guy.
May I say that your ignorance is overwhelming?
This kind of blatant rejection of facts and reality highlights my disgust with belief systems.
Judgement day..
Hmmmmm....





think think think





Never.





Also, I LOVED your episode of Wife Swap. ;)
well, to bring myself down to the level of this question:


When monkeys fly out of my butt.
When I meet him, and he shows me all his Godly powers.
Mr. Poe. Welcome to the briefing.
The #1 troll is back!
You're back! Gosh I missed you.








Not.
Okay, you're a troll.
Holy crap, its been a long time since I've seen you troll! Where have you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment