Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Could i get a false negative pregnancy test?

I have been off of my birth control pill now for about a month, in that month had PROTECTED sex with a condom together with the pullout method. My periods are out of sync naturally and especially coming off the pill. I'm only 3 days late but am thinking about taking a pregnancy test today. Could i get a false negative? how often should i take it if it's neg today? I really don't want to be pregnant.Could i get a false negative pregnancy test?
You can get a false negative if the hormone levels are not high enough. I think you are okay though I never got pregnant from condoms or pulling out.Unless the guy really is awful at that method.Could i get a false negative pregnancy test?
yes you can get a false neg. Its rare for a false positive. I would wait a few days and test again or go and get a blood test. Good Luck.
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment