Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have received a letter of job acceptance from Grand America Hotels, Utah,confirmation whether true/false?

I have received a letter of Job Acceptance from Grand America Hotels,Utah and now they want me to pay them 1000 US $. Please explain me that the expenses are to be borne by employer or employee? Are they really going to give me the job ar just a fraud?I have received a letter of job acceptance from Grand America Hotels, Utah,confirmation whether true/false?
I have not heard about this one. But i have heard about some of them for an example let me tell you about a story that was on the news there was lady i believe it was and took at job that was work from home. Yes she had to pay money up front. This was a fraud and they took her money. I would think that your's is a fraud to. Sorry i was looking for the story. Anyways this lady was able to get her money back just in time. What she did was got Bill Gephardt from channel 2 news on her side. My suggest to you is not to take the job because it is most likely a fraud or else you can call Grand America Hotel. According to there website of the grand america in which i will apply a link to you it says that you have to fill out an application and then turn it in. http://www.grandamerica.com/I have received a letter of job acceptance from Grand America Hotels, Utah,confirmation whether true/false?
i can help you just send your c.v to my e mail talal_ssss@hotmail iwill find job for you in saudia hotel

Report Abuse



Call your local RCMP, ask them for the phone number on the internet fraud division, make a complaint to the internet fraud division and they will give you a file number to forward this e-mail to. Also they will advise you to send anymore e-mails you get to them immediately.
Fraud with a capital F.


Please send that letter onto the hotel. It will investigate who is behind this fraud and prosecute

No comments:

Post a Comment