Thursday, February 11, 2010

I need a site that I can use to report false advertising for a medical benefits some type of Reg board?

Before joining a medical benefit discount program I inquired if I could continued to see my present Drs, which I was told ';yes';. After paying for the program, which I was informed it was 2 payment ,one month a joining fee %26amp; the other for the month, my policy started on the day I made payment April 13th , which I was not informed. I was told I would have my cards that tues.. April 17 th . After 3 phone calls in reference to my cards %26amp; information, I rec'd them on May 15th. I was given a site for participating Drs, which the site has been down since %26amp; has not been available to this date. I called to make an appt for some yearly test %26amp; was told that the hospital never heard of this program %26amp; wont honor it. I just want my money back %26amp; to report this program so others don't get misinformed %26amp; use it like I did. Please,What are my options. To update this I called to cancel this program %26amp; was told I had to Email my request , I got the email returned no such addy.I need a site that I can use to report false advertising for a medical benefits some type of Reg board?
well sounds like you got scammed. try this website


http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm its for the federal trade commision, they're probably your best bet. I'd also report them to the BBB. Another thing you could try is calling one of your local news stations if they do ';consumer alert'; reports where they report fraud, scams and dead beat companys. Sometimes the media can persuade companys to cough up the money if they are providing bad press on that company. A few tv stations in Seattle do this. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment