Thursday, February 11, 2010

I found a false tooth in my burger from a very famous world know burger resturant , i was told it was bone?

then i was told it was false tooth , the owner then had it tested agin and he says its quartz possible from percline or cermic , i believe it is tooth as why would the manufacute say so and make it bad for themselves , i have requested the item again so i can have it tested ,i am waitin on blood results as im worried or health problems, then owner as offered to pay for these tests .. anyone have any advice or had similar story .I found a false tooth in my burger from a very famous world know burger resturant , i was told it was bone?
Fascinating.I found a false tooth in my burger from a very famous world know burger resturant , i was told it was bone?
During cooking, any bacteria would be killed so I don't think you have anything to worry about in that department. As for it being quartz, quartz does not come from porcelain or ceramic material. my bet is on a bone fragment.


About poster Warwick2's response, you cannot sue someone and expect to win unless some sort of damages occur and it doesn't seem the be the case here. You can sue, but you will not win. z.
I found a hair in my food dozens of times. I complain and they give me another one.





You could try to sue, but what were the damages? Talk to a lawyer and see if you have a case.
Sue them!!!
  • virus protection software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment