Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help me with false accusation of sexual offence?

I am new graduate with no job and money to hire a lawyer. But..............


I met a woman five weeks agoin her mid-30's?


We had a wonderful night having sex. After 4 days a detective called me and said that, she accused me of putting some kind of drug in her drink to make her have sex with me. Which is not true. Next morning, she kissed me and left me her phone number (I have her handwriting ). Since that last call the detective did not call me. I called him to make sure what is going on and gave him her handwriting photocopy. He said that they are still investigating the case. I do not know what to do. I am scared Help me. What should I do. Did anybody know how long it takes an investigation.Help me with false accusation of sexual offence?
My Lord, man..........you've asked this question 5 times on Y! Answers. Don't you think it's time to contact Legal Aid and get an appointment?





PS. An investigation goes on until.........there is an arrest, or the police conclude there was no basis for the complaint, or the statute of limitations is up (7 years in Illinois).





Hope this helps.Help me with false accusation of sexual offence?
You don't have anything to worry about because her story is bs. The date rape drug would show up in a blood test if it were true, which means her *** is grass since she made up the story.
yeah i agree with that make sure there are credentials to back up this kind of acusation. also they just called most of the time they would either bring you to the station or talk to you in person in a investagation, because if you did do that and you might be a flight risk if they just called you. might be a jelous x or something... just call the main police station and then ask for him,.. dont just call the direct line, you might find out that he doesnt exist or he might be a patrolman and not a detective or something like that. so just do some work your self.
Cooperation with the Investigator is a plus for you and also having that piece of paper with her handwriting which can be verified by handwriting analysis, of course blood tests from her and you will also help clear it up.


If they haven't contacted you, that's probably good news, Do keep in touch with them and get updates. There are alot of similar types of cases like that which are found to be bogus. Just hang tough and remember no news is good news. Good Luck
I don't care if you have no money - get an attorney lined up ASAP - and don't talk to the police anymore without your attorney
Did you get this ';detectives'; name and credentials? DId you verify it was indeed a Police officer? And did you let this person keep this handwritten note
She is probably married and got caught by her husband and is now crying rape. I think that unless she went to the hospital that night and tested positive for some kind of drug then you should be fine. If I was you I would just wait and see what comes of it. Most likely it will be dropped but if you do have to go to court then tell them that you want a court appointed lawyer. Just because you are low income don't mean you don't have the rights to a lawyer. If you want to hire a lawyer now then go to your local court house and ask them if they have a program called legal aid or something of that sorts. There is a Legal aid here, they will give you a court appointed lawyer for non-criminal cases, but if it does turn into a criminal case they will give you the rights to a lawyer anyway. I hope this makes since and I wish you the best. Try not to worry about it too much...The truth will come out and if you are innocent, she will get in trouble for false accusations.
It sounds a bit suspicious to me. Firstly they would have to prove that you did put something in her drink. Did she in fact go for medical tests? You can't just make an accusation so serious against someone without the necessary evidence. You do not have that piece of paper? Let them investigate, they will find it very difficult to prove, they may just want to appear as though they are doing something. You are entitled to legal counsel if you cannot afford one. You don't need that until such times, and if ever you are charged with this. I think that having waited for days to report this would not go down well in her favor. Perhaps it is some scam to get you to pay money. I would not worry too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment