Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it possible to get a false Home Preg. test, but really be Pregnant?

Could this really happen, even if you have the symptoms of being Pregnant?Is it possible to get a false Home Preg. test, but really be Pregnant?
It's absolutely possible to get a false negative. If you test too early then most brands of HPT's aren't sensitive enough to pick up the first traces of the pregnancy hormone. The first day of my last period was Nov. 30th, and I took a test on Jan. 10th that came out negative. I took another one on the 28th that was very faint, but definatly positive. I a digital test to be sure and it came out pos. I've calculated that I'm a few days over 8 weeks pregnant. I would suggest using the EPT digital test. Good luck to you!Is it possible to get a false Home Preg. test, but really be Pregnant?
yes there are alot of cases where the test was false neg. or false positive. You could still be pregnant. Go and see a doctor to find out for sure. best of luck.
Yes, my test came up neg when I was a week after my due date but I was pregnant
What kind of a false??? Negative yes, positive, not likely
my sis had periods all the way through her last baby and she did a test at 6months and it said she wasnt preggas.. u need to see ur doc
Yeah a false negative is very possible. I missed my period- waited a few days afterwards actually before taking two tests in a row that both had come out negative. a few days later still hadn't started and tried again and got positive results.
anything is possible! Take another one if your period hasn't arrived. See a doctor!
You can def get a false negative do to either taking a test to early or something like that...however false positives are very very rare. If you got a positive I would say Congrats on the baby and call your doctor to get a blood test. Good luck!!!
When I found out it was from a home test. I took 2 just in case. When I called the doctor she laughed saying they were 99% effective and while most women test 2-3 they don't need to. The results should be right. If you are worried, take a blood test at the doctor's office.
Yes





In early pregnancy it is possible to get a false negative





If it's a false positive, it's rare, something else is wrong





In early pregnancy, more test state on the box to use the first pee of the day, for best results
You mean a false negative? Yes, that's very much possible.
if you have the symptoms then you may have tested to early, i made that mistake as i was SURE i was pregnant a week before my period was due.
you can have a false negative
Yes, you can get a false negative....the negative could also be because you tested too early....

No comments:

Post a Comment