Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Could a cheap test give a False positive?

I took a cheap ';U-Check brand'; pregnancy test this morning because I was having some pregnancy symptoms. My husband and I have been trying for 6 months and last month I had a miscarriage so Im finding it hard to believe I really am pregnant this time. I read the box several times over to verify it was positive and there WERE two lines so what are the chances this is false. I dont want to get my hopes up.Could a cheap test give a False positive?
have u had a normal period again yet? I've always used the cheap $store tests %26amp; they worked for me both times. Good luck it sounds like u may be pregnant again. Try another test %26amp; see what it says 1st. Congrats if u r %26amp; baby dust 2the both of us this month.Could a cheap test give a False positive?
The only way you can get a false positive is if you recently had a miscarriage and you still have the hormone in your system or if you are having a chemical pregnancy. You said you had a miscarriage last month? After my miscarriage, I conceived right away! You are very fertile after giving birth or having a micarriage. I would think this positive test is because of a new pregnancy. Congrats!
It is highly unlikely to receive a false positive. The only way it would be a false positive is if you read it too late and it went from one line to two or if it is a chemical pregnancy. But seeing that you had a miscarriage last month id go see your doctor asap so they can monitor the pregnancy. Best wishes
My doctor once told me that home pregnancy tests are more reliable than lab tests in the fact that it is handled by only one person...you. I have heard of false positives only on message boards though. I don't know anyone who that has happened to. Take another test...good luck!
I think there is a good possibility you are pregnant. I would wait a few more days and take another cheap test. If its positive then you should go see your doc for bloodwork.
You can get fake results from a home pregnancy test thats why the best thing to do is go to your doctor to make sure.
i have never hear of a false positive, and the price shouldnt matter, still go see your doctor
yeah i think you have agood chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment