Friday, February 5, 2010

DV and Felonious Assault - How to stop future ex from False accusations?

Future ex wife keeps accusing me of assualt and I keep getting arrested. I don't live there and can't always acount for 24/7. Can I sue her, the police. Justice??? My rights??? Personally I believe she has a personality disorder that loves doing this. Help....DV and Felonious Assault - How to stop future ex from False accusations?
future ex wife....lmao!!!DV and Felonious Assault - How to stop future ex from False accusations?
Depending on where you live, filing false allegations of abuse is considered a FELONY and should be prosecuted. basically someone needs to have a history of doing this and then you can ask the DA to get involved. Good luck.
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment