Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it possible i got a false positive pregnacy test?

i did a clear blue digital pregnacy test on the yesterday at about 3pm and got a positive resuilt then 40mins later did another clear blue digital test and got a negitive resuilt then at 2am today i also done a lined clear blue pregnacy test and that cane up negative what could this mean?Is it possible i got a false positive pregnacy test?
I know people who have gotten false positives with the clear blue test. I had very good luck with the dollar store tests...I know that is hard to believe but so true. If you keep getting negative tests and still no period schedule a test with your doctor.Is it possible i got a false positive pregnacy test?
It is possible. I took a test last month and it came out positve then I took some more and they came out negative. i ended up having a chemical pregnancy. I would take one in the morning first thing!! Good luck!
It's rare but possible to get a false positive. I got one once.





I suggest you call your doctor and request a blood test. Then you'll know for sure.





Congratulations if you are!
Yes,you can get a false positive even the most expensive ones, the best thing is to go to the doctor, they never fail.
umm..


if i were u, id take another test in a few more days and if u get a pos. result, then youre most likely preg., but when a test comes up pos., youre usually preg.!


good luck to u...

No comments:

Post a Comment