Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I heard chasteberry can give a false negative, Is that true?

I am on chasteberry to help concieve and I have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms and every test I take is negative. A friend of mine said to go to my OB/GYN to ask them, but I thought to ask here first.I heard chasteberry can give a false negative, Is that true?
Yes, it can cause a false negative...


Go get blood work done and/or an ultrasoundI heard chasteberry can give a false negative, Is that true?
a test I would imagine, could pick up the pregnancy hormone regardless unless somehow chasteberry is masking the hormone... cant imagine how.
I am on Chasteberry and I found out I 'm pregnant again three days before my period was due!
No, it will not mask hcg in the urine. It will not give you a false negative or a false positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment