Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Have you ever gotten a false negative pregnancy test?

Please only answer if you have ever had a false negative prenancy test or know someone who has!! :)


Please share your stories!!Have you ever gotten a false negative pregnancy test?
My best friend got 2 negatives before she got a positive is just the hormones that work for detecting the pregnancy are not that highHave you ever gotten a false negative pregnancy test?
I noticed i was sending my husband to the store every night for three sodas and bags of chips %26amp; candy lol, and i got a test that night and after it cleared it read negative but i woke up in the morning and it had switch to positive!we were so excited,and i took four more to make sure and sure enough I WAS AND AM PG :)
yes i took a pregnancy test 1 day before and the day of my missed period and it said negative, and i can out side and told my aunt i said ';it's wrong i know it'; waited a few more days and got a faint possitive





Good luck
I have, but in my case it was cos I tested far too early! I tested positive the following day.





False negatives once a period is late are uncommon, but very common if a woman tests before her period is due.
I have gotten a false pregnancy test and it was very upsetting for me and my husband. its just something that happens. We was so excited then i went to dr and it was neg. it sucked
Most everyone gets false negatives honey...it's from testing too early, like before your period is due.
pretty much everyone, it's just because they test too early.
yes i have but later found out that i was pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment