Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has anyone ever had a false negative on an EPT before?

I was suppose to have my period on Nov 26, nothing yet! Have taken EPT and it was negative, any suggestions. Has this happened to anyone out there?Has anyone ever had a false negative on an EPT before?
i had 8. no that wasn't an error either. i actually had 8 falsely negative ept pregnancy tests. take a first responce pregnancy test it should give you the answer that you need to know. if you are still not sure go to a free clinic. that is if you have no ins. i ended up being 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant when i got in to see my doctor after the first responce became positive.Has anyone ever had a false negative on an EPT before?
Yes. It happened to me this pregnancy. I took a few tests that showed up neg then went to the DR. for a reg check up %26amp; found out I was pregnant. It does happen, but you may also just be late.
26Nov to 4Dec 8days today, too early to read a test. ReCheck Urine PregTest after 21days=17Dec.


=False neg for preg may be indicators of other paths causing gonadotropins in urine.
I would take another test maybe a different brand, yeah thats pretty late not to have your period, your pregnancy hormone may not be that strong yet for the test to detect, so if u dont start maybe wait a couple days and try again!!





Hope i could help!!


Good luck!!
yea they are only 98% right and so a lot of ppl have go to the doctor and get checked
With my first pregnancy I had a negative and I was a week late. It didnt show up positive until another week after that! Good luck to you :)
sure, it's more common to get a false negative. but if it came up positive, you'd definitely be pregnant. You just might have missed your period. call your Dr. they can confirm with a blood test.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment