Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I have a false negative Pregnancy Test Result?

I last had my period at the end of March. I have been feeling nauseous, the smell of coffee makes me almost sick. I have been really really tired and despite sticking to a really strict diet and doing excercise I haven't lost any weight. I have done 5 pregnancy tests but all have come back negative! Could I still be pregnant?Can I have a false negative Pregnancy Test Result?
Yes, it is possible that you're pregnant even though the pregnancy tests have come back negative. Doctors do blood tests vs. urine tests because the blood tests are more accurate. You need to make an appointment to see your doctor right away. If you're not pregnant, they need to look into why you haven't had your period for two months.





Best of luck to you!Can I have a false negative Pregnancy Test Result?
I would got to your GP. They can order a blood test, that is more acurate than a urine sample. sometimes some people take longer to have the hormone build up in thier urine so it doesnt show on the test...this MAY be you...





It is possible youa re pregnant, but don't get your hopes up...(not to be mean, I just don't want you to be dissapointed)..
it's a possibility but your hormone levels should be high enough now that a preg test wuld read them. I would see my gyn/ob doctor asap! just to figure out what it is
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment