Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who is branded as a false God?

How do you identify a false God? I request you kindly not to cut %26amp; paste from scriptures, as I can read them anyway without anybody's help.Who is branded as a false God?
Anything that claims to be a god is false. Pretty simple.Who is branded as a false God?
There is a book called ';The Two Babylons '; by Hislop, published by Loizeaux Brothers, Neptune, New Jersey.





In this book it exposes false gods and where and when they first came into being. You will be surprised on how many churches today still practice holidays today that were at one time pagan festivals that worshiped false gods. Man has even set themselves as gods, money can be your god, food can be your god, and sad to say even hate can be your god. That's why Jesus said there are many gods and many lords, but there is only one true God(Psalms 83:18; John 17:3) %26amp; only one true Lord %26amp; savior, Jesus Christ.
No God is a false God, because we all carry our own truths. My God is not labelled false by Christians, Jews nor Muslims. He was THE God, in the opinion of all monotheists.





Hall of Skulls, from one deist to another, I just want to say it's probably best not to mock anybody. That can only lead to bad things. It is better to live and let live, than to burden oneself with animosity.





[Brightness]
Isaiah 46:8,9,10


';Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring it again to mind,


O ye transgressors,


Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.


Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.';





All gods and goddesses are false except for the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose Son is Jesus the Christ my Lord and Savior.


This is the One and only True God.
Jesus is a false God. There is only one true God. The Mighty Ra.





Please pray now:


Worship the Sun God-


He is the Fun God


Ra! Ra! Ra!





Deist- I think everybody knows who I am mocking.






All so called gods are false gods, except the God of Abraham and Moses who is the ONLY true God of all the Earth.
Because there is only the ONE TRUE GOD.
so, read them.
I don't know if Jesus qualifies. I think he's just a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment