Friday, February 5, 2010

Trying to refinance my home contacted mortgage co for bad credit but was turned down is this false advertismen

Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my loans.They managed to reduce my loans up to 58% .It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://d6b0.easyurl.netTrying to refinance my home contacted mortgage co for bad credit but was turned down is this false advertismen
Don't suppose it could have anything to do with $950 billion dollars getting wiped out by the sub-prime mortgage crash, could it?Trying to refinance my home contacted mortgage co for bad credit but was turned down is this false advertismen
I dunno. Read the fine print or consult a lawyer.
I don't think it can be classified as false advertisement. I am employed by one of the largest mortgage brokers in the country. We work with over 350 lenders to bring you the best rates and programs. I welcome the opportunity to help. Please feel free to shoot me an email anytime with any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment