Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it possible to have a false positive or is this just too good to be true?

I have taken 5 tests now the line was faint yesterday but brighter today but my period isnt due till tommorrow what you thinkIs it possible to have a false positive or is this just too good to be true?
False positives are extremely rare, almost unheard off. For a pregnancy test to turn a positive result it must detect HCG, only present in pregnancy. Either your pregnant or it was a faulty test - since you have taken 5, I doubt 5 would be faulty.Is it possible to have a false positive or is this just too good to be true?
false positives are rare. Sounds lke you are gonna be a momma!
you ARE pregnant :D





congrats!!!!
i took a test day before period and it was very faint but it looked positive so i took another one day of me period and it was very faint but positive again. I am now 12 weeks pregnant...





Congrats looks like you are to.....
Congratulations on your Positive test.


Even a Faint Line means that you are PREGNANT...


Only around 3 or so weeks.


I had false negatives with both my kids the doctor said I might not have let the test sit for long enough or that I did not look for a ';faint'; line...


How exciting....


Good Luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment