Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has anyone ever proved palm reading false FIRST HAND?

Have you ever got a palm reading before and found out that it was false?





Has anyone ever proved palm reading false FIRST HAND?
Well, lets see, when I was 12 a palm reader said my husband will be very tall and I'll have 3 children. My husband is only 1'; taller than me and I never had kids. Has anyone ever proved palm reading false FIRST HAND?
I knew it was false before it was read. The reason why I did it is because I wanted that woman to hold my hand after I had put it into a very naughty place. She wondered why I was giggling the whole time.
palm reading is always false! the guy whose reading your palm is not god. he does not know what happens in your future. he just wants people to think hes all that. I advise you to stay away from palm readers
Tee hee!..........sorry question tickles
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment